Monday, July 9, 2012

Here we go again! (The ongoing vias saga)

I've been back in Uganda for 6 months so that means it is time again to renew my Ugandan visa. Which means I have to leave the country. That is the easy part. I also would like to re-enter the country. That is the part that proves to be trickier. Today, I'm heading to Kenya for a forced vacation and I'd like your prayers. I have many other things I'd rather be doing and I'm trying to not be anxious about getting permission when I come back for 6 more months here but I'm a bit worried.
So, here it is, will you pray?

  • Simple exit and re-entry through immigration
  • Good travels with no mechanical problems (as it is a few hundred kilometers on bad roads)
  • A safe place to stay
  • Ability to relax and just enjoy the time away
  • Several sick teammates in Soroti 
  • And next weeks I'd really like to be headed up to Karamoja....
I guess that is it for now. Thanks for your prayers!!

No comments: