Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I won't be packing yet!

Thank you all for praying! I was granted 3 more months here in Uganda. We still need you to be praying for our team with all of our necessary work permits and our needed NGO status as it is complicated and we really want to do it quickly and legally. We are still unsure what the current laws are but were told that they have changed for visas, work permits and special passes.
This all has been a good reminder that our time here is limited and we need to use every minute we are given. It also reminds me once again that there is a spiritual battle going on that we have no grasp of. Thank you for battling with us!
Now, where are those rainforest pictures?

1 comment:

cmjulief said...

Jennifer,

I am praying for you. I know God will and is revealing His plan for you, even if it is one day at a time. I love that you are in tune with waiting on His direction and His timing. The Karamojong people are blessed to have you! We continue to pray for you always.
Julie